- Started making films when she was 18.
- Studied literature and art history at Florida State University.
- Wrote and directed her first short in 2005; has also worked as a costume designer and cinematographer.
- Studied acting in order to become a better director.
- Worked as a nanny, a waitress and a seamstress while establishing herself in the Los Angeles film scene.
- Has performed as part of the multimedia comedy duo Machu Picchu.
- A recurring nightmare inspired her 2012 film Sun Don't Shine.
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL (2003); attended New York University, New York, NY
- Birth Place: St. Petersburg, FL
- Profession: Actor, Director, Screenwriter, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans