Amy Seimetz Celebrity Watchlist
- Started making films when she was 18.
- Studied literature and art history at Florida State University.
- Wrote and directed her first short in 2005; has also worked as a costume designer and cinematographer.
- Studied acting in order to become a better director.
- Worked as a nanny, a waitress and a seamstress while establishing herself in the Los Angeles film scene.
- Has performed as part of the multimedia comedy duo Machu Picchu.
- A recurring nightmare inspired her 2012 film Sun Don't Shine.
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL (2003); attended New York University, New York, NY
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood