- Studied opera at the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music.
- Was inspired to volunteer as a doula, or birthing coach, by the people who aided her during the birth of a son she gave up for adoption when she was 23.
- Cofounded the Eclipse Theater Company, a small Chicago theatre ensemble.
- Got her start on TV with small parts in syndicated series such as Star Trek: The Next Generation and Highlander, as well as a regular role on The WB's short-lived Muscle (1995).
- Was honored as the 2007 Azalea Festival Queen at the 60th Annual North Carolina Azalea Festival in Wilmington, NC.
- 1998, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Kenny Williams — Husband
- Nancy Pietz — Mother
- Benjamin — Son
- Arnold Pietz — Father
- DePaul University, The Theatre School, Chicago, Illinois, United States (BFA in Acting, 1990)
Season 4, Episode 17
- Birth Place: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
- Birthday: March 6, 1969, Pisces
- Profession: Actor