- Studied ballet dancing for 13 years.
- Suffered a knee injury in high school that precluded a career in dance. As a result, she took an acting class that led her to consider acting as a career.
- Worked as a model during college, including posing for a J. Crew catalog.
- Moved to NYC to pursue an acting career after college, and landed roles in several independent features.
- Auditioned for and won the role of Winifred on Angel one month after moving to L.A.
- Enjoys golfing, yoga and, on occasion, rock climbing.
- Ava Grace Carpinello — Daughter
- Jackson James Carpinello — Son
- James Carpinello — Husband
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX (BFA in Acting, 1999)
Season 11, Episode 11
- Birth Name: Amy Louise Acker
- Birth Place: Dallas, TX
- Birthday: December 5, 1976, Sagittarius
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: