- Comes from a show-business family: Father Russ Tamblyn is best known as Jets leader Riff in West Side Story and for his Oscar-nominated performance in Peyton Place; mother is a folk singer.
- First film role was in 1995's Rebellious, in which her father also appeared.
- Performed in 13 plays between kindergarten and eighth grade, and was noticed by an agent while playing the lead role in Pippi Longstocking at age 9.
- Big break was landing the role of Emily Bowen Quartermaine on General Hospital, a role she played from 1995 to 2001.
- Published a book of poetry, Free Stallion, in 2005. She followed it up with a second book, Bang Ditto, in 2009.
- Met husband David Cross on a flight from Houston to Louisiana.
- 2004, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 2004, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Drama: Nominee
- 2007, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Female: Nominee
- David Cross — Husband
- Larry Tamblyn — Uncle
- Eddie Tamblyn — Grandfather
- Bonnie Murray Tamblyn — Mother
- Russ Tamblyn — Father
- Dean Stockwell — Godparent
Season 3, Episode 15
- Birth Name: Amber Rose Tamblyn
- Birth Place: Santa Monica, CA
- Birthday: May 14, 1983, Taurus
- Profession: Actor, Poet
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: