- Worked as a youth counselor for the state of Georgia for three years.
- In 2005, trained at the iO (formerly ImprovOlympic) theater in Chicago.
- Is active with the improv theater Dad's Garage in Atlanta.
- Also performs with the Atlanta troupe Laughing Matters.
- Has led improv workshops around the country.
- Kevin Gillese — Husband
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia, United States (BS in Psychology, 2000)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Not available
- Profession: Actor, Voice-overs, Comedian
Trending TonightSee all »
The CW's Riverdale gang is a lot like these Dawson's Creek characters