Amanda Righetti got her start with a string of guest appearances as Kirsten’s stripper sister on The O.C. and quickly segued to her own series, North Shore, which made good use of her bikini-ready body. While the show was canceled in its freshman year, she returned to primetime the very next season with the equally-short lived Reunion. Righetti then kept busy with a few small TV and film roles until 2008, when she was cast as a young detective on the hit police drama The Mentalist. The following year, she landed the lead in the 2009 remake of Friday the 13th, which was critically panned but a huge commercial success.
- Is the youngest of eight children.
- Began modeling at age 14.
- Was the cover girl for FHM magazine in November 2005.
- Her 2006 wedding to film director Jordan Alan was featured in InStyle Weddings.
- Nickname is "Spaghetti Righetti."
- Jordan Alan — Husband
- Knox Addison Alan — Son
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: St. George, UT
- Birthday: April 4, 1983, Aries
- Profession: Actor