Amanda Righetti got her start with a string of guest appearances as Kirsten’s stripper sister on The O.C. and quickly segued to her own series, North Shore, which made good use of her bikini-ready body. While the show was canceled in its freshman year, she returned to primetime the very next season with the equally-short lived Reunion. Righetti then kept busy with a few small TV and film roles until 2008, when she was cast as a young detective on the hit police drama The Mentalist. The following year, she landed the lead in the 2009 remake of Friday the 13th, which was critically panned but a huge commercial success.
- Got the starring role in the pilot for Fox's No Place like Home; the show never went anywhere, but network executives noticed her talent.
- Was a regular on the short-lived Fox series North Shore (2004).
- Was the cover girl for FHM magazine in November 2005.
- Nicknamed "Spaghetti Righetti."
- Jordan Alan — Husband
- Knox Addison Alan — Son
- Birth Place: St. George, Utah, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Colony stars Peter Jacobson, Amanda Righetti and Tory Kittles share their craziest fan encounters and more
By Warner BrothersBuy New: $9.99