- Was adopted by her parents.
- Trained at the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts, which she began attending as a child. Classmates included Patsy Kensit and Sadie Frost.
- Appeared in a Julie Andrews Christmas special at age 6.
- After having her first son, she searched for and found her biological mother, a model from New York who was in London during the 1960s. She also discovered that she has a sister.
- Diagnosed with breast cancer in 2002, shortly after giving birth to her second child.
- Supports Breast Cancer Care, a British breast-cancer charity; ran the 2012 London marathon to raise money for it.
- Is an ambassador for Save the Children, an organization that helps children in developing countries.
- Richard Sainsbury — Husband
- Milo Sainsbury — Son
- Robbie Williams — Ex-significant Other
- Otis Sainsbury — Son
- Eric Clapton — Ex-significant Other
- Birth Name: Amanda Jane Mealing
- Birth Place: Dulwich, South London, England
- Birthday: April 22, 1967, Taurus
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Sullivan Stapleton really, really likes a CBS sitcom.