- Studied acting at the Neighborhood Playhouse in New York City under the famed method-acting teacher Sanford Meisner.
- Studied directing at both the American Film Institute and the University of Southern California.
- Professional screen acting debut came in 1982 on All My Children.
- Directed more than 30 episodes of the Fox sitcom Married...With Children, while also appearing on-screen as the Bundy's next-door neighbor Marcy D'Arcy for the show's entire 11-season run.
- After publicly revealing her sexuality in a 1993 magazine interview, she was regarded as one of the first openly gay actors appearing on prime-time television in the U.S.
- A vocal advocate for LGBT rights, she began serving as an Ambassador for the Federation of Gay Games prior to the seventh quadrennial Gay Games held in Chicago in 2006.
- Dell Pearce — Ex-significant Other
- Zoe — Daughter
- Sandra Bernhard — Ex-significant Other
- Carrie Schenkman — Wife
Season 10, Episode 4
- Birth Place: Winter Park, FL
- Birthday: August 9, 1958, Leo
- Profession: Actor, Director
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: