Alley Mills Celebrity Watchlist
- Father was an NBC television exec, mother an art editor at American Heritage magazine.
- Made TV debut on The Patti Page Show in 1959.
- Performed as a child at the prestigious Williamstown Theatre Festival in Massachusetts.
- Was one of the first female undergraduates at Yale University, and while studying there, she once found a lost painting by Frederick Church in a school cellar. The artwork later sold for $1.5 million.
- While attending drama school in London, went to see Vanessa Redgrave in seven plays in a row.
- Practiced Buddhism before becoming a Christian.
- Cohost of the short-lived daytime program, The Home Show, on ABC in 1989, and occasionally filled in for Vicki Lawrence as host of Vicki!.
- Husband was a regular on Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, while she had a recurring role on the series.
- Along with her husband, is a collector of Americana folk art; classic restaurant and retail signs decorate the couple's backyard.
- Genevieve — Stepmother
- Tony Mills — Brother
- David Birney — Ex-significant Other
- Joan Paterson Kerr — Mother
- Hilary Mills Loomis — Sister
- Chester Kerr — Stepfather
- Orson Bean — Husband
- Ted Mills — Father
- Attended Bennington College, Bennington, Vermont, United States; Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, United States (BA in Drama and Art History, 1973); The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, London, England (MA)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative