- Named Virginia AAA High-School Football Player of the Year in his junior year.
- Received a full scholarship to Georgetown University, but left after only two years to turn pro.
- First player selected in the 1996 NBA Draft; later named 1996 Rookie of the Year.
- Smallest player to ever win the NBA MVP Award (in 2001).
- Nicknamed A.I. and The Answer.
- Released a rap album titled Slow Motion.
- Co-captain of Team USA in the 2004 Olympics in Athens; the team won a bronze medal.
- Established A.I.'s Crossover Crew, a program that distributes Philadelphia 76ers tickets to local youth.
- Mother Ann is the owner of the Ballerz, an ABA franchise.
- Ann Iverson — Mother
- Tawanna Turner — Ex-wife
- Messiah Lauren Iverson — Daughter
- Dream Alijha Iverson — Daughter
- Allen Broughton — Father
- Tiaura Iverson — Daughter
- Allen Iverson II — Son
- Isaiah Rahsaan Iverson — Son
- Attended Georgetown University, Washington, DC
Season 1, Episode 10
- Birth Name: Allen Ezail Iverson
- Birth Place: Hampton, VA
- Birthday: June 7, 1975, Gemini
- Profession: Professional basketball player
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: