Allen Iverson Celebrity Watchlist
- Named Virginia AAA High-School Football Player of the Year in his junior year.
- Received a full scholarship to Georgetown University, but left after only two years to turn pro.
- First player selected in the 1996 NBA Draft; later named 1996 Rookie of the Year.
- Smallest player to ever win the NBA MVP Award (in 2001).
- Nicknamed A.I. and The Answer.
- Released a rap album titled Slow Motion.
- Co-captain of Team USA in the 2004 Olympics in Athens; the team won a bronze medal.
- Established A.I.'s Crossover Crew, a program that distributes Philadelphia 76ers tickets to local youth.
- Mother Ann is the owner of the Ballerz, an ABA franchise.
- Tawanna Turner — Ex-wife
- Messiah Lauren Iverson — Daughter
- Ann Iverson — Mother
- Dream Alijha Iverson — Daughter
- Tiaura Iverson — Daughter
- Allen Iverson II — Son
- Isaiah Rahsaan Iverson — Son
- Allen Broughton — Father
- Attended Georgetown University, Washington, DC
Trending TonightSee all »
By Team MarketingBuy New: $6.97
By Team MarketingBuy New: $50.00
By Atria BooksBuy New: $19.26
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood