- First appeared on Days of Our Lives in 1987 at age 11, acting as the younger version of Adrienne Johnson in a flashback.
- Took Days of Our Lives costar Bryan Dattilo to her senior prom.
- Won the daytime-stars edition of Weakest Link in 2002.
- Published her memoir, All the Days of My Life (So Far), in 2004.
- Won four Soap Opera Digest Awards for Favorite Villain for her work on Days of Our Lives, as well as a later Digest Award for Favorite Good Girl. Also won a Daytime Emmy for America's Favorite Villain.
- Is fluent in Spanish.
- David Sanov — Husband
- Benjamin Edward Sanov — Son
- Megan Hope Sanov — Son
- Attended University of California, Los Angeles, CA
Season 7, Episode 18
- Birth Name: Alison Ann Sweeney
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA
- Birthday: September 19, 1976, Virgo
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: