Ali MacGraw Celebrity Watchlist
- After graduating college, moved to New York and worked as a fashion assistant to Harper's Bazaar and Vogue's editor.
- Was once sent a gift-boxed, imitation-pearl-encrusted live iguana from artist Salvador Dali after meeting at a cocktail party.
- Moved from fashion magazines to commercials to modeling before making her breakthrough acting performance in Goodbye, Columbus (1969).
- Moved from Los Angeles to Santa Fe when her Malibu house burned down in 1993.
- Is an animal activist and is a yoga practitioner.
- 1969, BAFTA Film Awards — Most Promising Newcomer to Leading Film Roles: Nominee
- 1970, Oscar — Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role: Nominee
- 1970, Golden Globe — New Star of the Year - Actress: Winner
- 1971, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama: Winner
- 1972, Golden Globe — Henrietta Award (World Film Favorites): Winner
- Richard MacGraw, Sr. — Father
- Robert Evans — Ex-husband
- Steve McQueen — Ex-husband
- Josh Evans — Son
- Robin Hoen — Ex-husband
- Richard MacGraw, Jr. — Brother
- Frances MacGraw — Mother
- Wellesley College, Wellesley, Massachusetts, United States (1960)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood