- Grew up in Cajun country in southern Louisiana.
- Was a member of the Kappa Delta sorority.
- Crowned Miss USA in 1996.
- Landed in the national spotlight in 1998 with a memorable acrobatic Doritos commercial that debuted during the Super Bowl.
- Listed as one of People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1998.
- Ran the Boston Marathon in 2002.
- Recalled her experiences of being stalked in the 2005 Court TV documentary Stalkers in the Shadows.
- Met her husband, film director Alejandro Gomez Monteverde, at a Bible study.
- Starred in husband's award-winning 2006 film Bella.
- Launched a fashion line called Belle Parish in 2009.
- Gena Landry — Sister
- Gene Landry — Father
- Valentin Francesco Monteverde — Son
- Estela Ines Monteverde — Daughter
- Mario Lopez — Ex-husband
- Renella Landry — Mother
- Ty Landry — Brother
- Alejandro Monteverde — Husband
- Marcelo Alejandro Monteverde — Son
- University of Southwestern Louisiana, Lafayette, Louisiana, United States (BA in Mass Communications)
- Birth Place: Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, United States
- Profession: Actor, Model
Trending TonightSee all »
The Flash and more