A third-generation actress, Davalos first won the hearts of TV geeks when she played a latex-clad mutant in a series of guest appearances on Angel. Next she kicked butt alongside Vin Diesel in The Chronicles of Riddick. Davalos' role as a pregnant teen caught in a love triangle on the time-tripping series Reunion turned her into a hot commodity, even though the show was canceled by Fox in its freshman year. Davalos then shifted her focus to the big screen, landing small parts in the 2007 films Feast of Love and The Mist. She played Daniel Craig’s love interest in the 2008 war drama Defiance, and landed the coveted role of Andromeda in the 2010 remake of Clash of the Titans. Off camera, she speaks three languages---English, French and Greek---and proudly declares herself a bookworm.
- Grandfather Richard Davalos made an impressive debut in 1955's East of Eden, but was overshadowed by another up-and-coming young actor who played his brother---James Dean.
- Was inspired to be an actress as a young girl when she accompanied her mother Elyssa Davalos to Stella Adler's acting classes.
- Began her film career at age 3 in John Frankenheimer's Riviera (1987).
- Told film critic Paul Fischer while promoting The Chronicles of Riddick (2004): "I danced for a bit as a child, I did ballet and I was a bit of a swimmer but I was never an athlete until this and now I love it."
- Is good friends with Reunion costar Amanda Righetti and was a bridesmaid in her 2006 wedding.
- Elyssa Davalos — Mother
- Richard Davalos — Grandfather
- Jeff Dunas — Father
- Dominique Davalos — Aunt
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Paris, France
- Profession: Actor, Model, Dancer
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more