- Mom is actress Polly Draper, who is best known for her role in thirtysomething; dad is musician Michael Wolff, who was the bandleader for The Arsenio Hall Show.
- Played the saxophone at age 2; switched to drums at age 4.
- Started playing in the Silver Boulders---his brother's band---while in preschool.
- Title of The Naked Brothers Band came about when he and his brother emerged from a bath one day and proclaimed, "We're the Naked Brothers Band!"
- Acting debut was in the 2005 mockumentary The Naked Brothers Band, written and directed by his mother.
- Appeared in the music video for Fall Out Boy's 2007 song, "The Take Over, the Breaks Over."
- Wrote the play What Would Woody Do?, which was performed at New York's Flea Theater.
- Two key albums in his life are the Beatles' classics Rubber Soul and Revolver.
- In 2011, he and his brother released the teen-pop CD, Black Sheep.
- Polly Draper — Mother
- Nat Wolff — Brother
- Michael Wolff — Father
- Birth Name: Alexander Draper Wolff
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Profession: Actor, Musician
Trending TonightSee all »
March Madness, The Blacklist: Redemption and more