- Once dreamed of being "the youngest bookie ever" and flirted with a criminal lifestyle before finding success as an actor; flipped a coin to decide where to go to take up acting, and California won.
- First on-screen role was as a crook in a 1967 episode of the Batman TV series.
- Breakthrough role was as gangster Moe Green in 1972's The Godfather.
- Studied acting with fellow Boston native Leonard Nimoy, who advised him to take speech lessons to rid himself of his Boston accent.
- Upon getting a gig on the 2012 TV crime drama Magic City, said his role on the series as a mob-connected businessman struck him as having been "close to my own story."
- 1990, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series: Winner
- Lucien Rocco — Son
- Jennifer Rocco — Daughter
- Marc Rocco — Son
- Alexander Sam Petricone — Father
- Mary Di Biase Petricone — Mother
- Shannon Wilcox — Wife
- Sandra Elaine Garrett Rocco — Wife (deceased)
- Birth Name: Alexander Federico Petricone Jr.
- Birth Place: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
- Died: July 18, 2015
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead