Alex Rocco Celebrity
- Once dreamed of being "the youngest bookie ever" and flirted with a criminal lifestyle before finding success as an actor...one who often played criminals; flipped a coin to decide where to go to take up acting, and California won.
- His first on-screen role was as a crook in a 1967 episode of the Batman TV series.
- His breakthrough role was, not surprisingly, in a crime-centered film, as gangster Moe Green in 1972's The Godfather.
- Studied acting with fellow Boston native Leonard Nimoy, who advised him to take speech lessons to rid himself of his Boston accent.
- Upon getting a gig on the 2012 TV crime drama Magic City, said his role on the series as a mob-connected businessman struck him as having been "close to my own story."
- 1990, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series: Winner
- Lucien Rocco — Son
- Alexander Sam Petricone — Father
- Sandra Elaine Garrett Rocco — Wife (deceased)
- Shannon Wilcox — Wife
- Marc Rocco — Son
- Jennifer Rocco — Daughter
- Mary Di Biase Petricone — Mother
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $139.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $72.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)