- Father died of cancer when he was 6 years old.
- Spent his high-school days performing in choirs as well as an improv club.
- Auditioned for the Oxygen network's reality show The Glee Project while he was still in high school.
- Was named the runner-up for The Glee Project. His prize was a two-episode arc on the third season of Glee in the character of Wade Adams, a transgender student.
- Became a regular cast member in Glee's fourth season.
- Planned on attending Boston's Berklee College of Music after receiving a vocal-performance scholarship, but opted to pursue acting instead.
- Supports the American Cancer Society.
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Birth Place: Lynn, MA
- Birthday: August 20, 1992, Leo
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
Get to know the BAU's new agent