- Worked as a model in Italy before beginning her acting career.
- Served on the board of trustees at Children's Hospital Los Angeles for 10 years.
- In 2002, played Julia in Geffen Playhouse's stage production of Oscar and Felix: A New Look at the Odd Couple.
- In 2005, established the Alex Meneses Endowed Scholarship Fund to provide tuition assistance to students attending her former high school, Mother McAuley's Liberal Arts High School.
- Is the founder and president of her own production company OOLaLa Productions/LADDS Entertainment.
- Serves on the boards for United Hope for Animals, Los Angeles Philharmonic and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra.
- John H. Simpson — Husband
- Stella — Daughter
- Attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute, New York, New York, United States
- Birth Name: Alexandra Estella DeAnna Meneses
- Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns