- First performed stand-up comedy at age 16 at a nightclub in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley.
- Was a member of a sketch-comedy troupe while a student at San Francisco State.
- Worked as an advertising copywriter after college, and one of her firm's clients was Barbie.
- Met husband Jackson Douglas when both were performing improvisational comedy at the ACME Comedy Theater in Los Angeles.
- First voice-acting role was on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in 1996, while she was a writer on the show.
- Douglas proposed to her while they were performing in a skit on MadTV.
- Landed her role on Family Guy without having to audition for it.
- Was cast as Sookie on Gilmore Girls and appeared in the pilot episode in 2000 but couldn't continue because of a contractual obligation to MadTV. Was later given a different role on Gilmore Girls.
- Released a one-woman stand-up DVD, Drop Dead Gorgeous in a Down to Earth Bombshell Sort of Way, in 2006.
- 2013, Emmy — Outstanding Voice-Over Performance: Nominee
- 2005, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2008, Emmy — Outstanding Animated Program (for programming one hour or more): Nominee
- Irving Borstein — Father
- Barnaby Borstein Douglas — Son
- Adam Borstein — Brother
- Judy Borstein — Mother
- Jackson Douglas — Husband
- Henrietta Borstein Douglas — Daughter
- San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA (BA in Rhetoric, 1992); attended California State University, Northridge, CA
Season 3, Episode 16
- Birth Name: Alexandrea Borstein
- Birth Place: Highland Park, IL
- Birthday: February 15, 1973, Aquarius
- Profession: Actor, Voice actor, Writer
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: