- At age 11, had an operation performed to pin back her ears; she developed complications from the procedure and later regretted the surgery.
- Enrolled in modeling school in the early 1990s.
- Entered the Elite Model Look Brazilian competition in 1996; was later offered a contract by the agency.
- Premiere magazine cover was Brazilian Elle, and first U.S. cover was Harper's Bazaar in 1998.
- Was the first spokesmodel for Victoria's Secret Pink, a clothing apparel line.
- Made big-screen debut as a tennis player in the 2006 James Bond movie Casino Royale.
- In 2006 served as ambassador for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur — Daughter
- Noah Phoenix Mazur — Son
- Jamie Mazur — Fiancé
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Alessandra Corine Ambrósio
- Birth Place: Erexim, Brazil
- Profession: Model, Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Matt Damon dated a Stranger Things star in 2000.