- Cousin of Steely Dan singer Donald Fagen.
- Met second wife Marg Helgenberger on the set of the daytime soap opera Ryan's Hope.
- Played divorce lawyer Eli Levinson in the courtroom drama Civil Wars and reprised the role in L.A. Law.
- Active in the fight against breast cancer and ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
- Was elected president of the Screen Actors Guild, the nation's largest labor union, in 2005; incurred many successes and missteps during his tenure.
- 1995, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 1995, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Donald Fagen — Cousin
- Hugh Howard Rosenberg — Son
- Mark Rosenberg — Brother
- Robin Bartlett — Ex-wife
- Marg Helgenberger — Wife (separated)
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH (1972); attended Yale University, School of Drama, New Haven, CT
Season 7, Episode 11
- Birth Place: Passaic, NJ
- Birthday: October 4, 1950, Libra
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: