- Acquired the nickname "A.J." because she was the only girl on her little-league baseball team and it sounded less girly to her teammates.
- Began her showbiz career in the ninth grade when her algebra teacher introduced her to an agent.
- Her first role was in the 1991 Fox sitcom Drexell's Class.
- Also in 1991, she made her film debut in The People Under the Stairs.
- Played wild child Rayanne Graff on ABC's My So-Called Life (1992-93).
- Her husband, Charles Courtenay, is the son and heir of the Earl of Devon, making her son second in line to the English title "Lord Devon."
- Enjoys surfing.
- Having suffered from fibromyalgia since she was 12, she works to raise awareness and money for research and treatment for the disease.
- Gary Langer — Father
- Kirk Langer — Brother
- Joscelyn Skye Courtenay — Daughter
- Deana Langer — Mother
- Jack Haydon Langer Courtenay — Son
- Lord Charles Peregrine Courtenay — Husband
Season 8, Episode 6
- Birth Name: Allison Joy Langer
- Birth Place: Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Birthday: May 22, 1974, Gemini
- Profession: Actor