Having immigrated to Canada from Ireland with his family as a child, Buckley began landing small-screen guest spots while still in his teens. A variety of supporting parts, usually in teen-oriented fare (the horror flicks Disturbing Behavior and Wishcraft, the comedies Girl Fever and Roomies), kept him in the public eye. But he reached his widest audience when his recurring role on CSI: NY as lab technician Adam Ross turned into a series regular. Along with his acting and voice-over gigs, Buckley enjoys part ownership and occasional writing assignments for the Lousiana entertainment magazine Scene, and has taken on writing and directing duties for the comedy-horror program Ghostfacers.
- Immigrated to Canada with his family when he was 6 years old.
- Made his first television appearance in the 1994 made-for-TV drama The Disappearance of Vonnie.
- Made his feature-film acting debut in the 1998 teen horror movie Disturbing Behavior, starring Katie Holmes and James Marsden.
- Has appeared in several sci-fi/horror TV series, including Nickelodeon's Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Fox's The X-Files and Millennium, and the CW's Supernatural.
- Has a movie and television production company called Fourfront Productions.
- Joe Buckley — Father
- Sharni Vinson — Ex-significant Other
- Abigail Ochse — Fiancée
- Patricia Buckley — Mother
- Willow Phoenix Buckley — Daughter
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Aaron John Buckley
- Birth Place: Dublin, Ireland
- Birthday: February 9, 1978, Aquarius
- Profession: Actor, Producer