- Favorite authors include Ray Bradbury and J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Studied political science in college and planned on being an environmental lawyer until she attended a live comedy show.
- Was the first woman to regularly host Talk Soup.
- Won a 2001 NAACP Theater Image Award for her performance in the play Moose Mating.
- Won a celebrity edition of The Weakest Link in 2001.
- Penned a collection of humorous essays titled Swerve: Reckless Observations of a Postmodern Girl (2004).
- Simultaneously played recurring characters on 24 and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
- Lent her voice to the 2010 video game Halo: Reach, and is an avid gamer.
- Jim Tyler — Father
- Robin Gregory — Mother
- Jeff Tietjens — Husband (separated)
- Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire, United States (BA in Government, 1992)
- Birth Place: San Francisco, California, United States
- Birthday: September 18, 1970, Virgo
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, TV host, Writer
Trending TonightSee all »
He could sure use some help from Patrick Jane