- Is of Mexican and Puerto Rican descent.
- Made her professional stage debut at 7, as a dancer in the ballet Cinderella at Chicago's Auditorium Theatre.
- Started working in commercials at 9; continued part-time through high school.
- Majored in economics, journalism and French at Northwestern University.
- Considered becoming a professional photographer or a UN translator.
- Worked on Wall Street as a mutual-funds analyst for an investment survey company.
- Tutors Spanish to junior-high and high-school students.
- 2011, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, United States (2000)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Can the Time After Time stars, who were nearly unrecognizable with facial hair, recognize other actors by only seeing their facial hair?