- Lived in Japan, France and Hong Kong at an early age, and returned to Australia at age 12.
- At 14, she broke her back and had to wear a brace for a few years.
- Moved to Los Angeles to seek acting work when she was 19.
- Followed in the footsteps of Aussie actors Rose Byrne, Teresa Palmer and Rachel Taylor as the face for jeweler Jan Logan's 2009 campaign.
- Walked through the streets of London in full period costume to her audition for the role of Valentine Wannop in Parade's End.
- Campaigned hard for her part in Parade's End, including a three-hour audition for playwright/screenwriter Tom Stoppard.
- Was promoting a film at the Sundance Film Festival when Samuel Hadida, a producer for Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, spotted her and followed the actress until she agreed to read the script.
Season 1, Episode 10
- Birth Place: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Birthday: November 30, 1989, Sagittarius
- Profession: Actor