- Lived in Japan, France and Hong Kong at an early age, and returned to Australia at age 12.
- At 14, she broke her back and had to wear a brace for a few years.
- Moved to Los Angeles to seek acting work when she was 19.
- Followed in the footsteps of Aussie actors Rose Byrne, Teresa Palmer and Rachel Taylor as the face for jeweler Jan Logan's 2009 campaign.
- Walked through the streets of London in full period costume to her audition for the role of Valentine Wannop in Parade's End.
- Campaigned hard for her part in Parade's End, including a three-hour audition for playwright/screenwriter Tom Stoppard.
- Was promoting a film at the Sundance Film Festival when Samuel Hadida, a producer for Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, spotted her and followed the actress until she agreed to read the script.
- Felix Clemens — Brother
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By HBO StudiosUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $34.96 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $72.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)