- Began singing at age 10 and is versatile in the genres of rock, pop, punk and show tunes.
- Appeared in the Los Angeles production of the musical Wicked.
- Was a finalist in Season 8 of American Idol, eventually finishing as the runner-up to Kris Allen.
- Released his debut album, For Your Entertainment, in 2009.
- Has frequently performed with the band Queen, as Queen + Adam Lambert.
- Is an advocate for LGBT equality and received the GLADD Davidson/Valentini Award in 2013.
- 2016, CMT Music Awards — CMT Performance of the Year: Nominee
- Eber Lambert — Father
- Sauli Koskinen — Ex-significant Other
- Leila Lambert — Mother
- Drake LaBry — Ex-significant Other
- Birth Place: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Profession: Singer, Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Chicago P.D. and more