- Father was a psychologist.
- Voted Class Clown in high school.
- Was working as a boxing trainer when he broke into radio by answering a call to train Jimmy Kimmel, then a personality on an L.A. radio show.
- Cowrote 1998's The Dr. Drew and Adam Book: A Survival Guide to Life and Love.
- Competed in Season 6 of ABC's Dancing With the Stars, with partner Julianne Hough.
- In 2010, his book In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks...And Other Complaints from an Angry Middle-Aged White Guy debuted on the New York Times Best Seller list.
- Natalia Carolla — Daughter
- Lynette Paradise — Wife
- Kris Novello — Mother
- Jim Carolla — Father
- Santino "Sonny" Carolla — Son
- Attended Los Angeles Valley College, Los Angeles, California, United States
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, Philadelphia, United States
- Profession: TV and radio-show host, Actor, Stand-up comedian, Producer, Writer
Trending TonightSee all »
This is what The Walking Dead has to do to send us into the break the right way