- Her father was Pensacola surfing legend Yancy Spencer.
- Began competing in beauty pageants at age 4.
- Appeared in the musical Annie at age 12.
- Was a member of the Pensacola Children's Chorus.
- Portrayed Rebecca Tyree on All My Children from 1999 to 2001 and snagged a Soap Opera Digest Award as Outstanding Female Newcomer for her work.
- Stayed with family friend Kathie Lee Gifford when she relocated to New York to film AMC.
- Had a recurring role on season 3 of Mad Men as Suzanne Farrell, Sally Draper's teacher and Don Draper's love interest.
- Sterling Spencer — Brother
- Roman Pruett — Son
- Yancy Spencer IV — Brother
- Andrew Pruett — Husband (separated)
- Lydia Spencer — Mother
- Yancy Spencer III — Father
- Birth Name: Abigail Leigh Spencer
- Birth Place: Gulf Breeze, Florida, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The stars of NBC's new time travel drama share the first celebrities who caught their eye.