- Initially pursued a career in writing, but a summer Shakespeare workshop got him interested in acting.
- Experienced his first brush with fame when the film Rocket Science (2007) received a good reception at the Sundance Film Festival.
- Had his appendix removed shortly before he began filming the remake of Friday the 13th (2009). As soon as he was cleared for work, he was hanging upside down from the rafters for a scene.
- Was a fan of the 2003 book Bringing Down the House and asked his manager to get him cast in the film adaptation. He eventually landed the role of Choi in 21 (2008), the film based on that book.
- Asked the producers of his show The Tomorrow People to consider putting his dog on the show as a "Tomorrow Dog."
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Season 6, Episode 2
- Birth Place: Not available
- Birthday: May 12, 2015, Taurus
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: