Aaron Stanford Celebrity
- Graduated magna cum laude from Rutgers University.
- Studied acting at the London Academy of Theatre.
- In his film debut, 2002's Tadpole, he played a 15-year-old (he was 23 at the time) in love with his stepmother (Sigourney Weaver).
- Best known for portraying Pyro in X-Men 2: United (2003) and X-Men: The Last Stand 2006).
- In 2009, made notable guest appearances on Law & Order: Criminal Intent and Mad Men.
- After playing the title role of a missing college pal on the short-lived suspense drama ABC’s Traveler (2009), he signed on to portray a quirky computer expert on the CW’s Nikita.
- Judith Stanford — Mother
- David Stanford — Brother
- Don Stanford — Father
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Camden, NJ (BFA in Acting, 2000)
By 20th Century FoxUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $34.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $72.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Sony Pictures Home EntertainmentNot yet released Buy New: $22.95 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)