For the first time in YouTube history, the popular video site is sharing its most-watched global list of 2009. From roller-skating babies to a little boy hopped up on Novocain, check out the videos that entertained the masses this year.
5. Evian Roller BabiesViews: 27 millionThese badass babies really know how to break it down — B-boy-style.Watch the video:
4. New Moon TrailerViews: 31 millionWe blame teenage hormones for this one.Watch the video:
3. JK Wedding Entrance DanceViews: 33 millionThis smooth-moving wedding party got so much buzz it inspired an homage at Jim and Pam's wedding on The Office.Watch the video:
2. David After DentistViews: 37 millionDrugged-up little David became so popular, he even got his own line of merchandise available at davidafterdentist.com.Watch the video:
1. Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent Views: 120 millionThis singing sensation rose to fame after her performance of "I Dreamed a Dream" on Britain's Got Talent went viral on YouTube. Now she's setting records with the sales of her debut album and the ratings of her one-hour special, I Dreamed a Dream: The Susan Boyle StoryWatch the video:
Sonja | MySpace Video
Bonus! Strange Boy SingsThis kid is awe-some. That is all.Watch the video:
What was your favorite viral video of the year?
Sign in to your TVGuide.com account
Or connect with:
See more »
Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android!