Watercooler: 25 Reasons to Give Thanks for TV This Year
Melanie Amarro, The X Factor
On this eve of Thanksgiving, before you all go out and enjoy the biggest drinking night of the year, we'd like to go around the virtual table that is TVGuide.com and share what we're most grateful for this year. There have been so many blessings — the grungy glory of Sons of Anarchy, Rachel Bilson coming back to TV, Adam Levine's butt in jeans — that it's impossible for us to pick just one thing. So here's a list of some of our favorite TV gifts of 2011. Enjoy... and please, add your own lists below!
- The X Factor's Melanie Amaro
- The increasing heat going on with Beckett and Castle
- Baby Bones
- Fairy tales coming true on Grimm and Once Upon a Time
- Peter Bishop finally returning to Fringe
- Leah Remini finally leaving The Talk
- Glee finally giving Santana and Mercedes something to do
- Every shot of Revenge's Madeleine Stowe on her balcony
- That final shot of Breaking Bad's Gus
- The fact that Pretty Little Liars never fails to kick "A"
- The fact that Teen Wolf totally succeeded in making MTV cool again
- The Vampire Diaries' Ripper Stefan. And Caroline. So much love for Caroline.
- New Girl's devotion to nerdism as an aphrodisiac.
- Joe Manganiello aversion to clothes on True Blood
- The Good Wife getting a little nasty
- The death of The Playboy Club
- The resurrection of Arrested Development
- Late nights with Jimmy Fallon
- The sheer awesomeness of ABC's Wednesday nights
- The welcome characters of the USA Network's entire lineup
- Melissa McCarthy, Emmy winner
- Archer, It's Always Sunny and The League — if loving FX's crude-coms is wrong, we don't wanna be right
- Downton Abbey, Season 2!
- Syfy's silly, sexy standout, Warehouse 13
- Rubber Man
Now you! What TV are you thankful for this year?
Subscribe to TV Guide Magazine now!