Watercooler: 20 Things We Learned From The Real Housewives of New York City
The Real Housewives of New York City
Now that The Real Housewives of New York City's three-part reunion smackdown is done, we'd like to take this time to reflect on the lessons learned — for they were many. As for how many are actually useful, well, good luck with that.
1. Hate is part of the ecosystem on Kelly Bensimon's planet.
2. Systematic bullying is never OK. Nor are incoherent YouTube videos.
3. Gummi Bears are narcotics.
4. But they aren't a processed food. Again, on Kelly's planet.
5. Ramona Singer is "a little bit" psychic.
6. Sonja Morgan is made of awesome.
7. Women in their 80s shouldn't wear ice-skating outfits.
8. Or crash island getaways.
9. Brooklyn has a Fashion Weekend.
10. A chef is a cook.
11. Gotham magazine will hire anyone.
12. Making lemonade out of lemons is hard.
13. Alex McCord is a better woman when Simon is off-camera.
14. Bethenny Frankel has no poker face.
15. Andy Cohen has the patience of a saint and the skills of a lion tamer.
16. A monogrammed gift bag is a sure sign that someone is trying to kill you.
17. "Yeah, that's what I'm talking about," is music-producer speak for "we'll just Auto-Tune away that soul-killing sound that keeps coming out of your face."
18. Posing nude is a good way to teach your children...something. Possibly shame.
19. Jennifer Gilbert is either too sane or too dull to be a real Real housewife.
20. Money can't buy you class.
Did we miss anything? Please, add your own RHONY life lessons below!
Subscribe to TV Guide Magazine now!