Prince William and Kate Middleton
The most anticipated wedding of the year is upon us — no, not Lois and Clark's on Smallville — but that of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Buckingham Palace has slowly released nearly every detail about the big day — from the floral arrangements to where Middleton will spend her final night of singlehood. But do you know where to watch the April 29 ceremony? Here's a breakdown of the coverage:
- ABC's Good Morning America will air a special edition starting at 4 a.m./ET. Robin Roberts will begin the coverage live from Westminster Abbey, before handing off to Diane Sawyer and Barbara Walters, who will anchor the wedding.
- CBS' Katie Couric will anchor live from London starting at 5 a.m./ET.
- CNN will be live beginning at 4 a.m./ET with commentators Piers Morgan, Anderson Cooper, Richard Quest and Cat Deeley.
- All four of NBC's Today anchors will broadcast live from London beginning at 4 a.m./ET.
- YouTube will have a live-stream here beginning at 5 a.m./ET.