Today's Top Tweets: Baby Fever Strikes Grey's Again, An Abdul Update and More
Ellen Pompeo, Paula Abdul
We're kicking off a new regular feature on TVGuide.com, bringing you the best, funniest and most comment-worthy tweets from entertainment insiders.
We'll bring you the latest insights on your favorite shows, updates on the stars you love, and the occasional random thought — whatever people are tweeting about. We're also looking for your suggestions, so send in any submissions for the best tweets by 4/3c each day to @tvguide with the hash tag #tvgtoptweets.
Let's take a look at who tops our list today...
1. @shondarhimes Like I said, it is babies, babies, babies around here. Our own tiny baby boom. Not just the actors, the writers are also having babies...
2. @TheAmyBrenneman Adelstein is wearing short pants like an English schoolboy. I wanna show you, but he's forbid me. Tyrant.
3. @michaelurie I've seen the first four webisodes of MODE AFTER HOURS season 2 and they're awesome!!! Let's just say role playing & sexual harrassment.
4. @PaulaAbdul Heading to the big apple today. Rehearsal, Rehearsal, Rehearsal! Divas is readily approaching. Only 1 week away! <3 all of you.
5. @rainnwilson I'm emcee-ing a panel tonight 4 Emmy nominated writers called 'Sublime Primetime' @ the Writers Guild Theatre. Get to meet creators of Lost!
Follow @TVGuide on Twitter for the latest breaking news and inside scoop.