Kate is moving on with her eight — minus Jon.
TLC announced the new title Kate Plus Eight, which replaces Jon & Kate Plus 8 starting Nov. 2.
Kate: I'm Not Remarrying for "Long, Long Time"
"Given the recent changes in the family dynamics, it only makes sense for us to refresh and recalibrate the program to keep pace with the family. The family has evolved and we are attempting to evolve with it; we feel that Kate's journey really resonates with our viewers," said TLC President Eileen O'Neill.
The program will continue to depict the family's life comprising the 5-year-old sextuplets and 8-year-old twins, but it will also include a deeper focus on Kate as a single mother.
Meanwhile, Jon Gosselin, who recently said on ABC that Kate is someone "I despise," has submitted a document to a Pennsylvania court-approved arbitrator, which he hopes will suspend his split with Kate for 90 days, according to In Touch.
Kate Gosselin on New Talk Show: "I've Been Given the Gift of Gab"
"Even though we were heading for a divorce, it appeared that Kate had been suffering from this divorce as much as I had," Jon told the magazine. "That's why I asked my attorney to put the brakes on this divorce so I could try to regain control over the future of our family. So Kate and I could join on a cooperative course that would benefit our family — not destroy it."
Calls to Jon Gosselin's rep were not immediately returned.
Despite the show's new title, Jon Gosselin will continue to appear on the show, just less frequently.
TLC also announced it's developing a new project for Kate slated for next year.
What do you think of Kate Plus Eight?