Real Housewives of Miami
Move over, New York: Miami is taking your place.
The Real Housewives of Miami will premiere Tuesday, Feb. 22 at 10/9c, Bravo announced Thursday. New York's Season 4, which was set to debut this month, has been pushed to spring.
The latest installment of the reality show franchise heads to South Florida and follows six new women.
Bravo renews Top Chef, Bethenny and five more
- Lea Black, a Texas native married to one of the country's top criminal defense attorneys, Roy Black. They have a 9-year-old son. She also raised money for President Barack Obama during his 2008 presidential campaign.
- Marysol Patton, a Miami native who's been divorced for 10 years. She runs her own public relations firm.
- Adriana DeMoura-Sidi, a mother and art curator who quickly got engaged after a rough divorce.
- Alexia Echevarria, Venue Magazine executive editor who loves to spend time at her Miami Beach home with husband Herman — and says she is at times more of an older sister than a disciplinarian to her two sons from a previous marriage.
- Cristy Rice, a Miami native recently divorced from NBA star Glen Rice. She's a single mom to her three children and runs her own clothing store.
- Larsa Pippen, the wife of retired NBA star Scottie Pippen. She boasts that she's successful at everything she does, including playing wife and mother to her four young kids.
Will you watch the new season?