America's Got Talent
Some recent ratings highlights:
• On Tuesday, America's Got Talent ranked second behind an NCIS repeat, drawing 10.4 million total viewers. Come Wednesday, Talent topped the night with an audience of 11.7 mil (up 390K week-to-week).
• Among Tuesday premieres, SyFy's Warehouse 13 scored 3.5 mil, ranking as the cabler's No. 3 premiere of all time (behind Stargate Atlantis and Eureka). ABC Family's 10 Things I Hate About You got love from 1.6 mil, making it the network's most-watched comedy premiere ever.
• Wipeout on Wednesday welcomed 8 million viewers, up 270K. Lead-out I Survived a Japanese Game Show inched up a hair to 4.1 mil.
• Wednesday's edition of So You Think You Can Dance partnered with an audience of 7.46 mil, dipping 200 thou.
• NBC's The Philanthropist continues to cry out for a helping hand, dropping another 10 percent to 5.1 mil.
Crave scoop on your favorite TV shows, from this summer or the upcoming fall season? E-mail senior editors Matt, Mickey and Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow TV Guide on Twitter.