Jon & Kate Plus 8
Some recent ratings highlights:
• Jon & Kate plus their big announcement on Monday drew a whopping audience of 10.6 million total viewers — setting a new all-time high for not only the hiatus-bound series but for TLC as a whole. Week-to-week, the series enjoyed a 365 percent gain.
• I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here! delivered its smallest Monday audience to date, just 4.3 mil. It all ends Wednesday!
• The Season 2 launch of The Secret Life of the American Teenager spoke to 4.7 million viewers, making it the ABC Family series' most-watched episode to date. Make It or Break It held onto 2.5 mil of that audience. Next time, use more chalk powder?
• On Sunday, HBO's True Blood bit into 3.4 million viewers, a drop of just 300K from the season premiere.
• On Saturday, NBC's Kings courted 1.94 mil (up 22 percent), CBS' Harper's Island gained 600K to hit 3.78 mil, and ABC's Eli Stone returned to an audience of 2.5 mil.
Crave scoop on your favorite TV shows, from this summer or the upcoming fall season? E-mail senior editors Matt, Mickey and Tim at email@example.com. Also, follow TV Guide on Twitter.