Ratings: Is Hell's Kitchen Still Hot?
Some recent ratings highlights:
• The Bachelorette's "Men Tell All" special spoke to 7.98 million total viewers, up a hair from the show's previous Monday outing. ABC's Dating in the Dark held onto 77 percent of that lead-in, premiering to 6.34 mil.
• America's Got Talent topped the night with 13.64 million viewers, up 470K from last week.
• The Hell's Kitchen season-opener served up an audience of 6.47 mil over its two-hour run, and bested its rivals in certain demographics. The series' two previous premieres, both of which benefited from an American Idol lead-in, delivered 11.08 mil and 12.55 mil.
• Big Brother 11 (5.8 mil) dipped 7 percent from last week.
• Look, it's Medium — on CBS! The Eye's repeat airing of an episode of the NBC castoff drew 4.03 mil. New episodes arrive Friday, Sept. 25, at 9/8 CT.
Crave scoop on your favorite TV shows, from this summer or the upcoming fall season? E-mail senior editors Matt, Mickey and Tim at email@example.com and follow TV Guide on Twitter.