I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!
Some recent ratings highlights:
• Monday's two-hour premiere of NBC's I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here! averaged 6.35 million viewers, edging out The Bachelorette (6.34 mil) in both total audience and the demos. I'm a Celebrity then dropped 14 percent (to 5.5 mil) on Tuesday.
• Among finales, Medium wrapped up its NBC run with an audience of 7.38 mil, dipping 370K week-to-week. (This fall: Fridays on CBS!) According to Jim on Tuesday had its last laughs before an audience of 4.1 mil, while SVU's season-ender copped 11.37 mil.
• On Tuesday, Fox's Mental (5.04 mil) slipped 13 percent from its premiere.
• Conan O'Brien's second outing as Tonight Show host dropped 30 percent from his debut, Still, NBC notes, it was Tonight's best Tuesday rating in more than two years and Conan handily bested Letterman by 67 percent.
• TLC's Jon & Kate Plus 8 was minus 42 percent of its season-premiere audience, averaging 5.7 million viewers on Monday.
• The Sunday conclusion of Lifetime's Maneater miniseries drew 3 million viewers and gave the cabler its best demos delivery of the year.
Crave scoop on your favorite TV shows, from this summer or the upcoming fall season? E-mail senior editors Matt, Mickey and Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, follow TV Guide on Twitter.