Poll: 76 Percent of TVGuide.com Voters Want Kate Plus Eight to End
Production on Kate Plus Eight has been suspended, and the majority of users in a TVGuide.com poll want the suspension to lead to cancellation.
Poll: 94 Percent of voters don't want a new Jon Gosselin show
Approximately 76 percent agree with Jon Gosselin that the troubled TLC series should end. The remaining 24 percent, like Kate Gosselin, still want the show to go on.
News: Jon Gosselin: "I have to be a man"
TLC halted production on Thursday after Jon Gosselin issued a cease-and-desist order because he says he no longer wants his children to be filmed. The revamped Kate Plus Eight was scheduled to premiere Nov. 2.