Get ready for some big reveals when ABC's Once Upon a Time returns on March 9. Executive producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz preview what's brewing in Fairy Tale Land, Storybrooke and Oz.
- The Wicked Witch of the West (Lost's Rebecca Mader) lands in Storybrooke on the March 9 episode. She shares ties to two familiar characters. Viewers will learn what turned her green and will eventually meet the Wizard. "There might be some other surprises along the yellow brick road," Kitsis says. "We're setting up the fight of all fights: Evil Queen versus Wicked Witch!"
- The March 9 episode will also incorporate the fact that real-life couple Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas (Snow and Charming) are expecting a child. The baby will have a connection to the impending progeny of Sleeping Beauty (Sarah Bolger) and Prince Phillip (Julian Morris), though producers promise there won't be a soap opera-like baby switch.
- Emma (Jennifer Morrison) will encounter a mysterious stranger in New York City (Covert Affairs' Christopher Gorham); Charming will come to the rescue of Rapunzel (Alexandra Metz) atop a tower; and Belle (Emilie de Ravin) will meet her French candlestick pal, Lumiere (True Blood's Henri Lubatti).
- Now that Meghan Ory has wrapped the first season of CBS's Intelligence, she may be back as Little Red this spring.
- Expect a splashy season-finale wedding. Will the bride and groom be Belle and Rumple? Emma and Hook? Regina and Robin Hood?
- Cruella de Vil and the princesses from the box-office hit Frozen top the producers' character wish list for Season 4.
Subscribe to TV Guide Magazine now!