Nadya Suleman

"Octo-Mom" Nadya Suleman has revealed new details about her nascent reality show — but the deal isn't done just yet.

On Wednesday, Suleman opened up about the possible show, explaining that it would be a documentary series versus traditional reality fare. "It's going to be an ongoing thing, and it will follow them from now until they are 18," she told Life & Style.

Suleman's attorney Jeff Czech told TVGuide.com that she is looking for a production style "that's not very invasive" in her life. The current proposal calls for a crew to film the mom and her brood six times a year or so, at milestones like birthdays and when the children learn to walk.

"We're working diligently," Czech said of his exclusive negotiations with Eyeworks, a U.K. production company. Czech said he expects the deal to close within the next two days.

Suleman isn't the only faux celebrity seeking a reality gig. Earlier this week, former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich, pending court approval, was cast in NBC's I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Outta Here!, while incarcerated quarterback Michael Vick hopes to get his own show chronicling his upcoming release from prison.

What do you think of the possible Docto-mentary?