Sofia Vergara continues her reign as television's highest-paid actress, according to Forbes.
Who Earns What: TV's highest paid stars
From June 2012 to June 2013, the Modern Family star earned a whopping $30 million, up from last year's $19 million. Part of Vergara's earnings come from her ABC sitcom as well as her endorsement deals with Diet Pepsi, Covergirl, Rooms to Go and a thyroid medication.
Check out scoop on 40 returning shows
Landing in the second spot were both Big Bang Theory actress Kaley Cuoco and Law & Order: SVU veteran Mariska Hargitay. Moving up 10 spots from last year's position, Cuoco's total earnings of $11 million come from her $300,000 an episode paycheck as well as syndication royalties and deals with Priceline and Toyota. Hargitay also moves up from being seventh on the list last year.
Julianna Margulies' Watchlist: Which Netflix shows are her favorite?
In fourth position is a seven-way tie between Tina Fey, Bethenny Frankel and Kim,Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, Melissa McCarthy and Ellen Pompeo earning $10 million each.
Check out the full list below and see where your favorite actress landed:
1. Sofia Vergara, $30 million
2. Kaley Cuoco, $11 million
2. Mariska Hargitay, $11 million
4. Tina Fey, $10 million
4. Bethenny Frankel, $10 million
4. Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, $10 million
4. Melissa McCarthy, $10 million
4. Ellen Pompeo, $10 million
11. Cobie Smulders, $9 million
12. Alyson Hannigan, $8 million
13. Amy Poehler, $7 million
13. Julianna Margulies, $7 million
15. Lena Dunham, $6 million
15. Zooey Deschanel, $6 million
15. Courteney Cox, $6 million
18. Whitney Cummings, $5 million
19. Mindy Kaling, $4 million
20. Kerry Washington, $3 million